How to donate -
What to donate!
Our goal is to bring a tupperware box full of items to each fire to get the family through at least their first night. I want to eliminate the need for the family to immediately have to run out and purchase all those items before retiring to either a hotel room or whatever their temporary residence might be. These items can include but are certainly not limited to:
- Trial size toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, soap)
- Night clothes (men, women, kids - prefer that they be new - all sizes needed)
- Change of clothing (men, women, kids - prefer that they be new - all sizes needed - sweats are great for this)
- Stuffed animals for kids (please make these new - something on the small side and easy to carry around)
- GIFT CARDS (fast food, restaurants, Safeway, Walmart, Target, Albertsons Fred Meyer, etc.) These are easy to mail!
- Cash (your donation is tax deductible - this is very useful to us as we can purchase the exact items needed to fill the boxes).
If you have tangible items to donate - please email me or call (360) 509-0763
Email us at: Contact @OutOfTheAshesWA.org
Donations can also be mailed to: Out of the Ashes - 4596 Rutherford Circle SW, Port Orchard, WA 98367
You can also donate through PayPal via the links below:
"Only a life lived for others is worth living!"
- Albert Einstein